Creamy pumpkin pie mini cheesecakes have an incredibly silky pumpkin pie filling with a buttery graham cracker crust and tons of toasted coconut on top.–a perfect handheld Thanksgiving dessert!
Just in case you needed a visual representation of what your Thanksgiving dessert table should be 99% composed of…..here’s the mini cheesecakes for the job.
They may be small but they be MIGHTY TASTY. And hello, there’s coconut, cheesecake, and pumpkin pie all shoved into the same dessert. You have no choice but to adore it. And to eat copious amounts of it.
I cannot even express my love for these pumpkin pie mini cheesecakes. They are SO freaking good. Cheesecake people, words can’t even describe how much you are going to adore these.
Differing a little bit from what we usually do around here because these cheesecakes are indeed classic baked cheesecakes. I’m usually no-bake all the way, but for today I figured we should keep things classic with a heckin good graham cracker crust, a silky filling, and tons of whipped cream + toasty coconut on top.
The filling. OMG THE FILLING. It’s literally the creamiest, silkiest, most melt-in-yo-mouth thing you will ever sink your teeth into. Pumpkin puree + cream cheese + coconut cream are the mighty trio that step in for cheesecake duty along with your cheesecake basics like sugar, an egg, spices, etc.
Topping each of these lovely little cheesecakes with whipped cream + PILES of toasted coconut is not an optional step here.
Also if you don’t eat these all in one sitting I don’t even know how you have that level of self control….
….and can you please tell me your secrets.
Coconut Pumpkin Pie Mini Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canned coconut cream
- Whipped cream for garnishing
- Toasted flaked coconut for garnishing
Graham Cracker Crust
- Line each cup of 12-cup muffin tin with muffin cups and lightly spray with pan spray. In a small bowl, combine all crust ingredients until it is the consistency of wet sand. Press about 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons crust mixture into the bottom and halfway up the sides of each muffin cup. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl or stand mixer. With the paddle attachment or a handheld electric mixer, beat on medium speed 1-2 minutes until completely creamy, scraping down sides as necessary. Beat in egg, pumpkin, spice, vanilla, and coconut cream.
- Spoon filling evenly over crust, filling each cup about 3/4 full. Bake cheesecakes at 350F 30-35 minutes until golden-brown and firm to the touch. Let cool 20 minutes, then remove cups from pan and let cool on a wire cooling rack. Chill cheesecakes completely before serving.
- Once ready to serve, garnish cheesecakes with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Enjoy!