Craving cheesecake but not all time and hassle it takes to make it? Try these easy cheesecake parfaits that call for only 6 basic ingredients and 5 minutes to whip it together. They’re super-creamy and luscious with a lovely tangy lemon flavor. Top these parfaits with fresh fruit if desired!
I originally planned to share this recipe with you on Saturday. Well, I decided I just couldn’t wait a day longer. These cheesecakes are just too good. Way too good. As in, I ate wayy too much of it.
Since these cheesecakes are not baked, they’re even perfect for summer, when you don’t feel like heating up your kitchen by using the oven.
I’ll admit that I don’t make cheesecake very often, because I dislike all the time it takes to make it. I mean you’ve gotta bake it for forever and then you have to CHILL it for hours longer. By then, my low level of patience has run out.
With THIS cheesecake, it literally takes 5 minutes to whip everything together and then just a few hours in the fridge to get ’em nice and cold. My kind of dessert. Make. Chill. Eat.
I also kind of love the fact that they’re individually portioned, which means you get an entire glass-full of this cheesecake all to yourself. *insert evil laugh*
A simple graham cracker crumb mixture makes up the crust of these beautiful cheesecakes. — It goes perfectly with the tangy lemon filling! You’re gonna need to grab your graham cracker crumbs (make sure the crumbs are finely ground) and just a pinch of coconut sugar for the crust.
The lemon cheesecake filling is luscious and perfectly tangy, but not overly sweet. It’s so darn tasty, you might find yourself eating half the filling right out of the mixing bowl.
I may or may not have done the exact same thing. *blush*
The filling couldn’t be simpler. All you’ll need is: Softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. — Literally that’s all! I told you these cheesecakes were extremely simple.
Note: If lemon isn’t your thing, feel free to swap out the lemon juice for any fruit juice you desire. — This cheesecake is very versatile and adaptable.
Whip it all together til it’s nice and purtyy. Then evenly spoon over your graham cracker crust in individual serving glasses.
Now comes the hard part: Waiting a few hours for your cheesecake to chill. It’s tough, but sooo worth the wait. The cheesecake firms up slightly during this time, but will still have a smooth, creamy texture to it.
If you desire, you can top these cheesecakes with fresh fruit or even a lovely berry sauce. I used fresh strawberries as you can see, but the next time I make these cheesecakes I so want to try this blueberry sauce drizzled on top. A combination made in heaven. 😉
With just the right amount of sweetness and tangy-ness, these cheesecakes are downright addicting. That first luscious bite is the absolute BEST.
Grab an extra-large spoon and dig in.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fruit for garnish optional
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Divide evenly between 7 serving cups or glasses. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, with a handheld electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Continue beating on medium-high speed until mixture is smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon cheesecake filling over graham cracker crumbs in individual glasses and gently smooth tops. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours, or until slightly firm. Serve with fruit if desired.
Recipe adapted from Deliciously Sprinkled.