An entire spring dinner made in one pan! Juicy roasted chicken, tender asparagus, and lots of roasty fingerling potatoes for one winner of a dinner.
Please excuse me while I sit here and drool over the contents of this entire pan.
Whilst at the same time wondering just how weird it would be to have the leftovers for breakfast…?
…thoughts and opinions besides ones that include gagging?
In other totally exciting Monday news, guess whaaaaat? It’s the third week of the month so that means it’s time for another brand-new dinner series! And guys, I am seriously so excited about this month’s theme.
*pauses for effect*
You heard it here first, guys. The name of the game this week is ridiculously EASY as well as ridiculously delish. You’d be surprised how much flavor you can pack into a dinner with only 7 measly ingredients!!
Ladies and gents, start your easy-peasy dinner engines!
First up on the dinner agenda, y’all: roast chicken with fingerling potatoes and obviously asparagus, since I just can’t NOT put it in everything these days.
And hooooly to the moly, guys. Living proof right here that you do not need a gazillion ingredients to make a flavor-packed dinner. The amount of awesome flavors going on in the space of this one pan is completely ridiculous.
Like, I seriously want to live in this pan amongst all the juicy roast chicken + soft fingerling potato + tender, garlicky asparagus goodness so we can always be together forever. ♥
Here’s to the simple dinner stuff for the total win, you guys.
And now we dinner. Byeee.
One-Pan Roast Chicken, Asparagus, + Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast cutlets 3/4 to 1-in thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 1 lb fresh asparagus trimmed and cut in half widthwise
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and arrange cutlets on prepared baking sheet. Rub cutlets with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss fingerling potatoes and asparagus with garlic, parsley, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange potatoes and asparagus on baking sheet with chicken.
- Bake chicken, fingerlings, and asparagus at 375F 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken registers 165F. Enjoy chicken and veggies warm!
Who doesn’t love an easy one-pan chicken dinner??