Juicy, sweet summer peaches are stuffed with a cinnamon sugary oatmeal pecan streusel filling and topped with lots of fresh whipped cream for an ultimately easy summer dessert!
How much do I love these baked peaches? Let me count the 2.5 million ways.
Then let me eat them 2.5 million times. Please and thank you ever so much.
Guys, to be absolutely honest here, I’m kind of having trouble formulating comprehensible words about these peaches. Mostly because I just can’t even comprehend their amazingness.
Can we all just eat baked peaches for the rest of our lives and forget about Tuesday and the slipping-away-faster-than-lightning summer?? Kthanks. I was totally gonna do that anyway.
So right now I’m currently in a summer mood I like to call Gimme All the Easy-Peasy. It’s that time of year when it’s usually hotter than heck outside and the last thing I want to do is spend hours in the kitchen. But yet…I still want all the summer things. All of them.
Enter everything easy peasy. It’s our theme for basically the rest of the summer.
Now for baked peaches. Holy MOLY y’all, these.freaking.peaches!!
Here’s how it goes down. —> Peach halves with a nice little streusel-shaped crevice inside. In goes an insanely amazeballs streusel (from this recipe!) and tons of it.
Tons. They overflow with glorious streusel. Holy guacamole.
A quick little 20-minute bake time later…
And yeaaaah, this warrants swooning.
My recommendation for consumption methods of these peaches include but are not limited to the following. —>
(a) Piled high with fluffy whipped cream. Nothing short of a mountain, guys.
(b) A big ‘ol scoop of vanilla ice cream. Make mine two scoops.
(c) Plain. Much less frills than the previous two options, BUT it also automatically puts these baked peaches into the breakfast/snacks category. Woot!!
Breakfast. Snack. Dessert. We should just eat these at ALL the times.
Baked Peaches with Oatmeal Pecan Streusel
- 4 medium peaches ripe but still slightly firm
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- Whipped cream for serving
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit, Use a spoon to gently scrape out a little of the inside of the peach to make a small crevice. Gently pat inside dry with a paper towel. Place peaches on a greased baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, sugar, pecans, and coconut oil until crumbly. Fill peach halves evenly with streusel.
- Bake peaches at 375F 20-25 minutes or until peaches are tender and streusel is golden-brown. Serve baked peaches warm with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Can I take you to a peachy paradise? Seriously, PEACHY.