You’re only going to need ONE pan and a few easy ingredients on hand to make this weeknight rosemary roast chicken and potatoes.—you’ve got dinner in the bag!
Easy and semi-healthyish dinners are an absolute must today, guys. We all in agreement on this one?
I’m actually not in agreement with the fact that after this weekend leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast is no longer acceptable. Whyyyy…
So let’s at least just pretend we’re happy about all this post-holiday weekend stuff and stuff our faces with an easy chicken dinner, mkay?
I mean, you’re clearly not going to have any problem doing so.
I kinda just feel like after a crazy holiday weekend, everyone needs some easy stuff in their lives today. Well, I kinda sorta brought y’all dinner, so there’s a start…
And I don’t know about you guys, but my Thanksgiving leftovers lasted approximately two days and not a day more. The general population of people in my house LIVE for Thanksgiving leftovers and therefore, they find the need to eat them 24/7 throughout the weekend.
Which is exactly what went down here this weekend. So I’m officially outta leftovers and forced to actually make dinners instead of reheating. Dang.
So enter easy roast chicken dinners, please.
So basically, here’s how dinner is gonna go down today, guys: We’re gonna pile a mess of chicken thighs, quartered potatoes, and onions on ONE little sheet pan, drizzle the whole thing with an insanely flavorful rosemary sauce, throw the whole thing in the oven…
More rosemary sauce dumped on top, and then the feeding frenzy can officially commence.
And by feeding frenzy, I mean since we’re doing everything one-pan today, you might as well forget the plates and just eat this roast chicken straight off the pan with your fork.
Hey, anything that saves you from dish-duty should not be questioned.
Eat chicken now, ask questions later. <<<
One-Pan Rosemary Roast Chicken + Potatoes
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1-1/2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes quartered
- 1 large onion largely-diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and arrange chicken, potatoes, and onion on sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until smooth. Divide in half and drizzle one half over potatoes, chicken, and onions and set remaining half aside.
- Bake chicken at 400F 35-40 minutes or until chicken registers 165F and potatoes and onions are tender. Remove from oven and drizzle remaining sauce over all. Serve warm and enjoy!
Need more easy chicken dinners? These chicken strips are a current reader favorite!! —>