This loaded sun-dried tomato penne skillet is an entire dinner-in-one and so flavorful and easy to throw together, it’ll quickly become a weeknight dinner regular!
Another Monday…another dang amazing skillet dinner!!
Seriously, do we ever make our dinner in anything else around here these days?
A silly question that I obviously don’t need you to answer. Is it time to eat a penne skillet already? I think so.
Let me run y’all super quick through all the components this gorgeous dinner penne skillet holds. Flavorful sun-dried tomatoes + sausage + spinach + feta + carbs = a dinner I definitely want in on.
Then there’s the fact that it’s yet another skillet dinner and a 25-minute recipe to boot. Basically a whole meal-in-one too?? It’s got the meat, veggies, and carbs so that’s a yes.
That’s also a yes to eating the entire pan in the space of one evening. Well, obviously?
I mean, seeing how you’re only going to have to wash ONE skillet as far as dishes go, you’ll certainly have time to demolish all of the contents of said skillet.
Tell me you’re ready to dive right into the center of this. Because if you aren’t, I sure as heck am and will.
Currently: —> in dinner bliss.
Sun-Dried Tomato Sausage Feta Penne Skillet
- 4 sausage links thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb penne pasta cooked according to package instructions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute sausage, onion, and garlic in oil until sausage is golden-brown and onion is tender. Reduce heat to medium and stir in tomatoes, and spinach until spinach is wilted.
- Add chicken broth and pasta to skillet and gently stir until combined and pasta is heated through. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Top pasta with feta and parsley and serve hot. Enjoy!