These one-bowl banana coconut streusel muffins are unbelievably moist and soft inside and the tops are piled high with the most amazing coconut streusel ever!
So about that streusel, you guys…it’s kinda my new addiction.
Might as well just throw the whole banana coconut streusel muffin into the mix and just say that…yes, it’s an addiction.
Oh man, these muffins you guys…Lord knows we know a thing or two about muffins around here, but these little guys are absolutely the new favorite.
Do me a favor and don’t tell these blueberry muffins, please.
Okay. Many many details we must discuss about these banana coconut streusel muffins.
For starters…the actual muffin inside. Literally SO moist and soft and amazing you’ll die. I pretty much did.
The other reason would be the streusel. MERCY that’s an amazing streusel. I’ve done tons of streusel over the years but this one is a new favorite. Coconut streusel is hands-down the one and only thing you need in your life.
Glaze isn’t even needed on these gorgeous muffins because they are seriously just beyond perfect without it.
And yep, I didn’t think I’d ever see the day where I’d say that either. Look at what these muffins have done to me…
One-Bowl Banana Coconut Streusel Muffins
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 2 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter cubed
- Make the muffins: Preheat oven to 425F and lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk mashed banana, butter, yogurt, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Add flour, baking powder, salt, and coconut to bowl and gently stir until batter is just combined.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter and smooth tops. Set aside for a moment.
- Make the streusel: Wipe bowl clean and combine all streusel ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffin batter, gently pressing to adhere topping.
- Bake muffins at 425F 5 minutes then reduce heat to 375F and continue baking 13-15 minutes until muffins test done with a toothpick. Allow muffins to cool in pan 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack. Enjoy!