Peanut butter lovers are going to go NUTS for these peanut praline brownies! The fudgiest brownies ever topped with an addicting homemade peanut praline sauce.
Officially going/currently/already gone into a brownie coma over here, you guys.
A peanut praline brownie coma, if you will. Such a thing does exist now. Thank goodness…
Brownies on a Tuesday you may be asking? Well….yes? I don’t question it and if you’re brownie street-smart you shouldn’t either.
Also, the brownies don’t judge you either. << why I’m extremely good friends with these praline brownies currently.
So here’s how today’s brownie insanity goes down: we take my brownie base recipe which has proved itself to be TIMELESS and completely perfect. They’re fudgy, intensely chocolate-y, and addicting.
Don’t eveeeeeeeeer lose this recipe is the gist of what I’m saying. It’d be like losing your phone << disastrous.
Decadence and dessert insanity is clearly my middle name, so what better way to prove that then…with an utterly ridiculous peanut praline sauce? It’s covering every inch of these brownies and it’s quite glorious in case you wanted to know.
And in case you needed me to say it again…please, please, PLEASE make these brownies!!
Promise you’ll be obsessed. Promise you’ll thank me very muchly later. ♥
Peanut Butter Praline Brownies
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Peanut Praline Sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-in square baking pan with tin foil and lightly grease. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and chocolate until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture until smooth. Slowly fold in flour, cocoa, and salt until batter is just combined.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and bake brownies at 350F 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs sticking to it. Cool brownies completely in pan on a wire cooling rack.
- Make the praline sauce: In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Whisk in sugar and agave and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until golden brown and slightly thick. Reduce heat to medium and add cream, salt, and peanuts. Stir until nuts are coated. Immediately pour praline over brownies and let stand 20 minutes to set. Cut brownies into squares and enjoy!