This no-bake mixed berry cheesecake pie is a perfect last-minute 4th of July dessert! It’s SO easy to throw together in minutes and is always a major crowd-pleaser!
Happy 4th of July! I’m beyond excited to introduce you to the best/only last-minute dessert you need for today.
Maybe the only thing you need today period? Honestly no-bake mixed berry cheesecake pie is sounding like a pretty good all-day plan.
Gah. This cheesecake pie is my new obsession pretty much because of how freaking easy it is to pull off!! Honestly, anyone could make it and anyone and everyone SHOULD make it.
And then send all the pies my way? Kthanks.
THREE steps involved in this pie and that’s the honest-to-goodness truth. >>>
- Crust: Pre-bake your own or buy a pre-baked crust. Anything works here.
- Filling: Simple cream cheese/powdered sugar/vanilla/whipped cream filling and it’s done in 5 minutes.
- Fruit topping: Strawberries/blueberries and that is honestly it in pie land, y’all.
Also that blueberry star you see? TOTALLY the easiest and cutest little finishing touch that you must do. It makes this pie seriously so much fun.
And yet seriously, as much fun as it is to look at, it’s waaaaaay more fun to demolish.
And demolish this pie you definitely will. My family did in less than a day so if you’re making dessert for a crowd today, I would DEFINITELY recommend two pies.
One pie for you, one pie for everyone else? Good idea. ??
No-Bake Mixed Berry Cheesecake Pie
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 16 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pre-baked 9-in pastry crust
- 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Place cream cheese in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium high speed until cream cheese is completely smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla to mixer and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Scrape cream cheese filling into pre-baked crust. Arrange berries on top. Chill pie 2-3 hours until firm. Slice and enjoy!