These creamy, refreshing key lime pie cheesecake bars are a DEAD ringer for key lime pie and you won’t believe they’re made completely in the freezer!
All the basic end of summer feels wrapped up in these key lime cheesecake bars, you guys.
Since obviously we had to do SOMETHING summery x1000 before charging headfirst into pumpkin season. ??
First we’ll charge headfirst into these key lime pie cheesecake bars, mkay? Promise you’ll love it/do it again.
So the tentative plan for the remainder of summer is a teetering pile of these bars then? As high as you can make it preferably…
Let’s make some key lime pie magic happen already. Step numero uno is the crust and yep, it’s completely no-bake.
Almond flour + coconut oil + coconut sugar. That’s honestly it and it’s SO freaking good. It gets pressed straight into the pan and now it’s time for the obvious best part. >>>
The key lime cheesecake filling is honestly so ridiculous you will probably eat like half of it straight from the mixing bowl and I’d probably encourage it.
Whatever filling you don’t slurp up with a straw can go straight onto yo crust and straight into the freezer. Dessert is gonna finish itself now, woohoo!
Devour them all you must. Then of course go make more cause, hey summer doesn’t last forever and an exhaustive supply of key lime pie cheesecake bars makes your end-of-summer game look good.
Very veeeeeeery good. ♥
No-Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups almond flour or meal
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks
- Additional grated lime zest for garnishing
- Make the crust: Line a 9x13 baking pan with foil and lightly grease. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse almond flour, coconut oil, and sugar until moist crumbs form. Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, and sugar together with an electric mixer on high until creamy. Beat in vanilla, lime juice, and zest until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread filling over the crust and smooth top. Chill bars in freezer 2 hours until firm. Slice into squares once ready to serve. Enjoy!