Soft, chewy, and loaded with intense lemon flavor and white chocolate, these white chocolate lemon blondies are seriously addictive and SO easy to throw together for a last-minute dessert!
Lemon goals just got freaking real today, friends. I’m talking serious, drop-dead KILLER blondie-style.
Also white chocolate. Because any blondies without white chocolate are actually just bars pretending to be blondies. Don’t fall for it.
Also, don’t fall for ANYONE telling you that I ate like scandalous amounts of these white chocolate lemon blondies beauties. Don’t believe it for a second.
Now that we’ve gotten that cleared up…it’s most definitely blondie time.
So the dough for these white chocolate lemon blondies, guys. It’s pretty much a standard blondie dough which means there’s obviously gonna be butter, sugar, eggs, etc. It’s all made in only ONE bowl and today we’re packing a double-whammy of lemon juice/zest plus piles of white chocolate.
The dough is EASY and it comes together in literally 5 minutes. Spread it in your pan and throw it in the oven. These blondies seriously bake up SO thick, soft, and chewy it’s ridiculous. Like eat-the-entire-pan kind of ridiculous.
Easily the springiest blondies you’ll ever have in your life, guys. Don’t you dare leave these within reach of…well, pretty much anyone.
Definitely not me. Don’t do it.
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Lemon Blondies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8 in baking pan with tin foil and lightly grease. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer OR a stand mixer, beat butter and sugar together until completely creamed. Beat in eggs one at a time, lemon juice, and zest until smooth and creamy. Add flour, baking soda, and salt to wet mixture and beat until a sticky dough forms. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan, smoothing top with a spatula. Bake blondies at 350F 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool blondies completely on a wire cooling rack. Once cooled, slice into squares and enjoy!