Soft, chewy, and loaded with intense lemon flavor and white chocolate, these white chocolate lemon blondies are seriously addictive and SO easy to throw together for a last-minute dessert!
Lemon goals just got freaking real today, friends. I’m talking serious, drop-dead KILLER blondie-style.
Also white chocolate. Because any blondies without white chocolate are actually just bars pretending to be blondies. Don’t fall for it.
Also, don’t fall for ANYONE telling you that I ate like scandalous amounts of these white chocolate lemon blondies beauties. Don’t believe it for a second.
Now that we’ve gotten that cleared up…it’s most definitely blondie time.
So the dough for these white chocolate lemon blondies, guys. It’s pretty much a standard blondie dough which means there’s obviously gonna be butter, sugar, eggs, etc. It’s all made in only ONE bowl and today we’re packing a double-whammy of lemon juice/zest plus piles of white chocolate.
The dough is EASY and it comes together in literally 5 minutes. Spread it in your pan and throw it in the oven. These blondies seriously bake up SO thick, soft, and chewy it’s ridiculous. Like eat-the-entire-pan kind of ridiculous.
Easily the springiest blondies you’ll ever have in your life, guys. Don’t you dare leave these within reach of…well, pretty much anyone.
Definitely not me. Don’t do it.
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Lemon Blondies
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl with a handheld electric mixer (or the bowl of a stand mixer) beat softened butter and sugar together on medium-high speed 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg to butter, beating well until smooth, then add lemon zest and juice. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Fold flour mixture into liquid until a smooth dough forms. Fold in white chocolate.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and top with additional white chocolate if desired. Bake blondies at 350F 20-25 minutes until edges of blondies are golden-brown.
- Allow blondies to cool completely in pan on a wire cooling rack. Once cooled, use parchment paper to remove blondies from pan and slice into squares. Enjoy!
This post was updated with minor recipe adjustments on 4/6/23.