Juicy strawberries and tangy kiwi are the perfect match in these refreshing strawberry kiwi agua fresca cocktails. Make a huge pitcher for the perfect night of summer sipping!
Woohoo to summer Fridays!!! And pitchers upon pitchers of sip-all-evening strawberry kiwi agua fresca cocktails!
Pitcher(s) is what I meant of course. These are seriously the most refreshing/summer-iest drink you’re gonna have up your sleeve this weekend.
I don’t combine strawberries and kiwi NEARLY as often as I should. I mean, the two are made for each other. They’re total besties in cocktail form to boot.
Really, could you ever go wrong by throwing lime, white rum, and triple sec into the party too?
These strawberry kiwi agua frescas are honestly the most refreshing and EASIEST cocktail to make for a patio/poolside-sipping crowd. Seriously, SIX ingredients total and it’s so easy to double or triple the recipe!
- Strawberries, kiwi, lime juice, white rum, triple sec, and a little bit of agave take a whirl in the blender.
- The traditional way to serve agua frescas is chilled or to speed up the process, just pour it over ice and start sipping!
- P.S. you can totally make these virgin agua frescas too! Simply sub any type of fruit juice for the white rum and triple sec.
You’d be doing summer very wrong if you didn’t have full blenders of this agua fresca on standby, guys. Summer in a blender and woohoo, it’s another pink drink!!
This is my new favorite cocktail, you guys. My new signature summer drink. It’s about to become yours!!
Strawberry Kiwi Agua Fresca Cocktails
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- Ice for serving
- In a high-speed blender, puree strawberries, kiwi, lime juice, rum, triple sec, and agave syrup until completely smooth. Adjust sweetness with more agave if needed.
- Chill agua fresca until ready to serve and serve over ice. Enjoy!