Ultra fudgy raspberry jam swirled brownies are swirled with a homemade raspberry jam and tons of white chocolate for the ultimate romantic brownie!
Hellooooo. It’s the brownies you will be hoarding all to yourself. Romantic stuff, amiright?
We’ve got a double whammy of chocolate. And homemade freaking raspberry jam, guys. Hoarding is no doubt going down.
And in the event that hoarding does not work……on-the-spot brownie face shoving should also do the trick.
Lord have mercy, CAN YOU EVEN THESE???
We’re gonna be using the base to ALL the brownie business that goes down around here and giving it a huge-ish twist in the white chocolate raspberry swirled brownies direction.
- Homemade raspberry jam. SUPER simple and made in minutes right on the stove. It’s gonna get swirled right into the brownie batter and then….
- ..Topped with ALL the white chocolate. Hello, this is a trio of flavors made in HEAVEN.
Big slices of these are kinda a must, guys. THEY ARE SO FREAAAAKING FUUUUUDGY.
Again, hoarding. It is the final step to brownie bliss.
White Chocolate Raspberry Jam Swirled Brownies
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, coarsely chopped into chunks
- Combine all jam ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer jam 10-15 minutes until thickened and reduced, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-in square baking pan with tin foil and lightly grease. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and chocolate until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture until smooth. Slowly fold in flour, cocoa, and salt until batter is just combined.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan. Drop raspberry jam by spoonfuls on top and then use a knife to gently swirl the batter and jam. Top with white chocolate chunks.
- Bake brownies at 350F 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs sticking to it. Cool brownies completely in pan on a wire cooling rack. Cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!