You won’t be able to resist having 2 or 3 of these addicting chocolate-loaded cookie dough bites especially when it’s hot outside! They whip up in minutes, so stock your freezer.
Oh, boy….here we go again….Round #2904 of no-bake all the things. It’s just the way things have to be when the looming weekend is calling for the hot, hot, HOT!
Oh, and a happiest of Fridays to you too. 😀
Now may I direct your complete-and-total attention over to the stars of my freezer at the moment? The center of my WORLD?!
Okay, that miiiiight be going a little overboard…
These no-bake, loaded with ultra-creamy almond butter, jam-packed with chocolate chips, and omg-tastes-just-like-cookie dough bites.
The world’s longest and most-words-used title right there.
The one snack/dessert/even breakfast-worthy thing you’ve been waiting your entire summer for.
And P.S. calling all the healthy dessert lovers!! These bites have your name written all over ’em.
Yeah, there is that little tidbit I neglected to mention, is that these totally decadent bites are totally a bikini’s best friend! There’s HEALTHY, make-ya-feel-GOOD stuff loaded inside. None of those scary-huge amounts of sugar, no flour, and ZE-RO butter.
Unless you’re counting my BFF the almond butter. Which uhhh, I do not.
The ultra-creamy almond butter melds perfectly together with just a little bit of cream cheese to hold ’em together, maple syrup for sweetness, vanilla extract for flavor, and coconut oil to mimic that cookie dough texture we all go craaaaaaay scooping out of the mixing bowl to “sample.”
Oh, and mini chocolate chips get thrown into the mix too, because we’re clearly all about the cute stuff today.
And really, if you’re not gonna add the chocolate to these, I just don’t even know about anything anymore….
Life = pointless without chocolate.
My upcoming hot-ish weekend = incomplete without a freezer full of THESE.
I’ll tell you right here and now that these little bites of heaven are just about impossible to stop eating.
And that my friends, is the best problem ever.
T to the GIF!! ♥
No-Bake Almond Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Place almond butter, cream cheese, and maple syrup in a medium bowl. Using a handheld electric mixer, beat on medium speed until creamy. Mix in vanilla, coconut oil, and chocolate chips until a very soft dough forms. Place dough in freezer to chill 5-10 minutes until it just starts to solidify.
- Once dough is thickened, roll dough into 1-in balls and place on a parchment paper-lined sheet. Chill truffles in freezer 5-10 minutes or until truffles are firm. Enjoy!!
More healthy-ish no-bake sweets to stock your freezer with!