Juicy fresh peaches and a sweet ‘n’ tangy balsamic vinaigrette boost this killer summer caprese salad up a notch! All the best summer flavors and you can throw it together in 10!
Summer salads for daaaaaaaaays/every dang day for the rest of the summer, guys.
Can I just let those insanely gorgeous fresh peaches convince you? Cool.
So this isn’t classic caprese salad obviously since there’s no tomatoes in sight. <<< That’s what the abundance of fresh juicy peaches is for and tbh, it’s pushing a LOT of salad wins at the moment.
Peaches + mozzarella + basil + balsamic vinaigrette + we even threw some toasty almonds into the salad party. We obviously need bigger salad bowls and forks.
So here’s how today’s caprese salad beauty goes down, guys: Fresh romaine lettuce (obviously) in your prettiest salad bowl and then go ahead and cut up a ton of gorgeous peaches and arrange ’em on top. Like so. ^^^
Clear a spot for fresh mozzarella balls, toasted almonds, and sprinkle a ton of minced basil on top.
Gaaah. It’s obviously the prettiest but more pretty and more flavors always means good things so a quick homemade balsamic vinaigrette is up next.
Please refrain from just falling facefirst into the salad bowl. It’s a distinct possibility.
Seriously. I don’t know about you, but I’m planning on putting this caprese salad on lunch repeat for the remainder of ALL these summer days.
Summer days = all day every day. Don’t judge me and my salad addiction.
Summer Peach Balsamic Caprese Salad
- 4 medium peaches pitted and thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- 4 cups chopped fresh romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine peaches, mozzarella, lettuce, almonds, and fresh basil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately and enjoy!