Creamy peanut butter, gooey chocolate, and crunchy cereal are an INCREDIBLE trio in these crisp, chewy rice krispie chocolate chip cookies! You won’t believe the amazing texture.
Ummm, hello. I come bearing pretty much the most insane cookie your Friday has ever seen.
Gonna say it reaaaaaaaal slooooooow for ya….
Peanut butter rice krispie chocolate chip cookies. They are coming in HOT!!
I’ve recently decided that I just can’t have peanut butter cookies anymore unless they’re locked and loaded with…
- A. Rice krispie cereal
- B. ALL da creamy peanut butter
- C. Chocolate chips x10
Not even a tall order to fill. Hence these drop-dead gorgeous and packed-to-capacity chocolate chip cookies I whipped up in only 20 minutes.
They disappeared a lot faster than that, trust me.
So to start off, I’ve gotta ramble a bit about the purely insane texture these rice krispie chocolate chip cookies boast. >>
The secret is all solely in the rice krispy cereal. It gives these cookies the most incredibly crisp, chewy texture that we’re ALL about with cookies.
Other than that, we’ve just got our basic cookie game basics like butter, sugar, flour, ect. And peanut butter and chocolate obviously gotta fit in there somehow.
No chilling or any of that lame waiting stuff in sight here, today. We’re making our dough, scooping out the cookies, and immediately baking them. No long amount of time is gonna stand between you and this cookie perfection!!
The jeans we gotta wear now cause it’s apparently fall or something? They won’t be fitting.
All the heart eyes for these cookies, guys. You may love them even more than any kiddo would and you KNOW tiny people live for that cereal.
Friday ain’t never seen a finer cookie, guys. That’s just the truth.
Need more reasons to love cereal? You MUST try these winners out next! ♥
Watch these cookies made step-by-step on Google web stories!
Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups rice krispie cereal
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer OR with a handheld electric mixer, beat butter and sugars together until completely creamy, about 1-2 minutes. Beat in peanut butter, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix flour mixture into butter mixture until a soft dough forms. Fold in rice krispie cereal and chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough into 1-in balls and place 2-in apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake cookies at 350F 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies on pan 10 minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!