Made entirely on one sheet pan and ridiculously easy, this hoisin salmon and snow peas is soon to become a dinner regular!–you can’t beat the homemade hoisin sauce!
If there’s one thing I freaking ADORE….
It’s my entire dinner piled onto one huge sheet pan. Aka, little to no dishes and more time for shoving hoisin salmon and snow peas in my face.
We aren’t strangers to the sheet pan game around here, guys. They are my dinner spirit animal. Honestly, anything that involves little to no dishes is gonna be my fav.
Hoisin salmon and snow peas are a GO. First up we have homemade freaking hoisin sauce, guys. It’s so easy and tastes 1000x more authentic than the bottled stuff. Take 5 minutes and get ‘er DONE.
Then….its simply a matter of throwing snow peas + salmon fillets on your trusty sheet pan and covering it with all the homemade hoisin sauce it can possibly hold.
Quick trip to the oven…..then a quick trip one-way trip to sitting atop Mt. Fluffy Rice Pile.
Oh gosh, yes. Pile it all in yer prettiest bowl and gaze at your flawless, nearly completely effortless masterpiece.
Believe me when I say that you’re gonna want this to be dinner material all.freaking.week.
Sheet Pan Hoisin Salmon and Snow Peas
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Salmon and Snow Peas
- 4 medium salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs)
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Hot rice for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk all sauce ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Store in fridge until ready to use.
Salmon and Snow Peas
- On a greased sheet pan, arrange salmon fillets and pat salmon dry. In a medium bowl, toss snow peas, onions, and garlic until combined. Arrange around salmon fillets.
- Brush hoisin sauce over salmon fillets and vegetables until completely coated. Bake salmon at 350F 20-25 minutes or until salmon is pink inside and vegetables are tender. Serve salmon and snow peas over hot rice. Enjoy!