Sweet maple syrup, creamy pumpkin, and a luscious swirl of cheesecake take these pumpkin overnight oats over the top! Only TEN minutes of prep time the night before.
I’m having a moment with overnight oats. It’s J’s and my go-to breakfast currently so you KNOW a fall version had to happen.
Umm…we may have taken it a bit overboard with the pumpkin, swirls of cheesecake, AND maple but 2020 knows no rules so just go with it.
Also peep the candied pecans on top of our personal jars cause if you’re gonna be extra, you might as well throw some candied nuts on top of your pumpkin overnight oats.
If this isn’t breakfast getting hit with a STRONG whammy of fall, I don’t know what is. You’re gonna dig it.
These pumpkin overnight oats feature the following:
- Silky, creamy overnight oats base with plenty of pumpkin and fall spices.
- Sweetness from maple syrup that adds an unmatchable flavor boost.
- A luxurious ribbon of sweet maple vanilla cream cheese.
- ANY toppings you desire. You can leave ’em plain or go extra with nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit.
Overnight Oats Base
First and foremost, plan ahead because overnight oats need at minimum 6 hours to soak. Like the name suggests, I recommend starting them the night before. Only 5-10 minutes of prep!
In a large mason jar, you’re going to combine old-fashioned rolled oats, milk, a heaping pile of pumpkin, maple syrup, a little pumpkin pie spice + vanilla action.
Shake it all up until combined and then send it to the fridge for the night.
Cream Cheese Swirl
The next day, the only step left is making the cream cheese. Beat softened cream cheese together with a little maple syrup, a dash of vanilla, and a little milk until it’s smooth and swirl-able.
Spoon the overnight oats into serving jars or bowls and then use a knife to swirl in ALL da cheesecake goodness.
The more swirls the better. It adds little creamy pockets to these oats that are literally to DIE FOR!
We like topping these overnight oats off with candied or toasted nuts for a little crunch but it’s certainly not a necessity! Keep it simple or go extra, whatever your morning is feeling.
Digging into these overnight oats is kinda sorta like digging into a pumpkin cheesecake.
NO LIE, they’re just that freaking fantastic and scream fall in every single bite.
Only it’s breakfast food, way less calories than dessert for breakfast and you can feel heckin’ good about that.
MORE overnight oats inspiration you should be adding to your breakfast plans!!
- Greek Yogurt Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Pie Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Banana Chai Spice Overnight Oats
Maple Cheesecake Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Candied pecans optional
- In a large mason jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all overnight oats ingredients. Shake several times to combine and let chill overnight or at least 6 hours.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with maple syrup, vanilla, and milk until creamy. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- To assemble overnight oats, transfer oats to serving glasses and spoon cheesecake swirl into oats, gently stirring to swirl together. Top with toasted nuts if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!