Super-creamy and layered with vanilla greek yogurt and tons of mixed berries, these mixed berry overnight oats are a CINCH to throw together the night before and a perfect morning boost.
Legit been eating nothing else besides these mixed berry overnight oats for like a week now, guys.
The obsession with lazy overnight breakfasts is REAL and I’m not even a little bit ashamed.
Just quite happy with my mornings as of lately.
Prettiest sight possible in the morning? A ginormous jar of overnight oats that literally made itself for you.
Like, specially for you! Heck yeah.
I freaking love it when a breakfast is considerate like that. Makes me want to eat breakfast all day every day.
Alright it’s GO time in the mixed berry overnight oats department >>>
- Shake up your oats, vanilla greek yogurt, milk, agave syrup, and vanilla in your sturdiest mason jar. Screw that lid on and let the fridge take care of business overnight.
- Next morning…grab a ton of berries and more greek yogurt and layer it all up nice and pretty with your soft, impossibly-creamy-and-probably-magic overnight oats.
Then it’s definitely a necessity that we face shove these as fast as humanly possible.
These may be simple as far as oats go, guys, but trust me: simple is BEST here.
The greek yogurt + mixed berries + oatmeal combo is just a classic that’ll never get old.
Case in point > I’ve been eating these all week every dang day and I’m definitely not even close to calling it quits.
Watch these overnight oats made step-by-step on Google Web Stories!
Greek Yogurt Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt, divided
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large mason jar, combine oats, milk, 1/2 cup yogurt, agave, and vanilla. Screw lid on and shake to combine. Let chill in fridge overnight or at least 8 hours.
- When ready to serve: In a small bowl, combine blueberries, strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Let stand 5 minutes until berries begin to release their juices.
- Remove oats from fridge and divide between 3 serving glasses. Top each with remaining 1/2 cup greek yogurt and top with berries. Serve overnight oats immediately and enjoy!