Easy to whip up and perfectly refreshing, this strawberry peach sangria is the perfect summer drink and so incredible with fresh summer fruit!
Refreshing drinks like this are what summer’s all about! Bonus points if we’re using up all that glorious summer fruit.
Once it starts getting hot outside, sangria is one of the first drinks we pull out the big drink pitcher for and this strawberry peach version is first on the list.
It’s so perfectly refreshing plus it’s kinda like a fruit salad + drink all rolled into one! You can’t beat that.
Not only is this sangria so pretty to serve at any event, but it’s also the absolute easiest drink to whip up! All you have to do is chop up some fruit, dump it all in a pitcher with wine, and send it off to the fridge for a few hours.
Easy + impressive drinks like this are what summer sipping is all about.
This Sangria features…
- Fresh summer strawberries and peaches
- Smooth and fruity rose wine
- A touch of bubbliness from club soda
- Minutes to make and the easiest drink to throw together for a crew
Making the Sangria
(scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe)
Ingredients You Will Need
- Peach liqueur
- Rose wine
- Club soda
Choosing Your Wine
This sangria recipe works great with a variety of white wines! We definitely prefer rose wine over all others, but we’ve also had success with prosecco, pinot grigio, moscato, or riesling.
Depending on your sweetness preference you will want to factor that into your wine choice. If you like a drier sangria, you’ll want to go with the rose, prosecco, or pinot grigio. For a sweeter sangria, choose a moscato or a riesling.
Tips for Perfect Sangria
- Choose ripe fruit – choose peaches that are soft, yet just slightly firm to the touch and deep red strawberries.
- Sweeten sangria to taste – we typically use around 1/4 cup honey per batch, but feel free to taste the sangria and add more or less honey to taste.
- Chill sangria – allow the sangria to chill 2 hours before serving so it soaks up all that wonderful fruit flavor.
- Add club soda just before serving – this adds a little bubbly flavor to the sangria. For best results, do not add the soda until just before serving to prevent it from going flat.
Try these ideas for a different twist on this sangria!
- Make it alcohol-free – skip the peach liqueur and replace the wine with a non-alcoholic wine, brewed tea, or another fruit juice.
- Try a different combination of fruits – try blueberries, mango, raspberries, pineapple, blackberries, or melon.
- Use different fruit juice – cranberry juice, apple juice, mango nectar, or pineapple juice work great in place of the orange juice.
Make Ahead Instructions
Follow these instructions for time-saving make ahead options.
- Prep the fruit – chop the fruit and store in refrigerator up to 2 days.
- Combine the liquids – combine the orange juice, peach liqueur, honey, and wine in a pitcher and store in refrigerator up to 2 days.
- Assemble the sangria – once the sangria is assembled it may be stored in refrigerator up to 2 days. We do not recommend storing for any longer than that otherwise the fruit starts to get mushy.
This sangria is fruit lovers paradise! It’s got the perfect level of sweetness with so many amazing fruity flavors coming into play. Plus it’s just the most dang gorgeous thing ever.
A wine glass full of this bubbly sangria and a warm summer evening on the patio is the recommended way to enjoy it!
Save this recipe using the ‘save to recipe box’ button below. If you make it, please let us know! Leave a comment + star rating below, or take a photo and tag it on Instagram with #wholeandheavenlyoven.
Watch this sangria made step-by-step on Google web stories.
More incredible summer drinks to try next!
Strawberry Peach Sangria
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 2 medium ripe, yet slightly firm peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps liqueur
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar (or more to taste)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) rose or other white wine
- 1 cup club soda
- Ice for serving
- Place peaches, strawberries, and orange slices in a large pitcher. Pour orange juice, peach schnapps, honey, and rose over top. Cover pitcher and refrigerate 2 hours to allow the fruit to infuse.
- When ready to serve, stir club soda into sangria. Serve sangria over ice and enjoy!
This post was updated with new recipe tips and photos on 6/22/23.