Ultra-fudgy and unbelievably chocolate-y inside, these rich, deep-dish brownies are the perfect dessert for your sweetheart, but they’re seriously so good you may not want to share!
I have a thing for the mini food. Or more specifically: Individual super-deep, ultra-fudgy brownies that you don’t have to share with ANYONE.
No need to even share with you sweetheart if you don’t wanna. Muahahaha.
P.S. I did save you a brownie, but I accidentally ate it for breakfast this morning…
LIES. I’m a huge kidder, guys. The dog ate it. Like really.
So have you heard? It’s almost Friday. Sooo I am therefore proclaiming today get-ready-for-Friday-by-taste-testing-all-the-deep-dish-brownies day.
This could be a long day, so we better grab some milk to go with our brownie goodness. 🙂
These brownies are seriously so dense, thick, and chocolate-y they almost remind me of the texture of fudge. They make me wanna just SQUEAL with delight.
*cover your ears*
Fudge + Brownies + Deep-dish + Mini food = The prez of Brownie Utopia.
It’s a wonderful thing. ♥
Hey there. Don’t mind me I’m just kinda doing my patented brownie happy-dance over here…
Don’t picture that if you value your eyeballs.
Now, don’t let the title fool ‘ya into thinking that we’re digging into itty-bitty, two-bite brownies today. You’ll notice that title also has the words DEEP-DISH. Those are two veeeery powerful words, guys. They change the deal.
So I got sneaky-sneaky and kinda tricked you guys into thinking you’re getting a mini brownie, but in reality, you are actually getting a THICKER brownie disguised as mini food which = MORE brownie ultimately resulting in twice the awesomeness.
I mean, I’m just so devious that way. 😉
Oh, and let me tell you something very important. DO enjoy these brownies warm from the oven. It’s seriously ‘da BOMB. I mean, I love a nice cold brownie as much as the next gal, but these deep-dish beauties are at their absolute best nice ‘n’ hot from the oven.
It kinda sets the eat-all-of-’em risk at about a 10/10.
Want to bring these little guys to a gathering? No problem! Just pop ’em in the microwave for about 1 minute on high.
Then….eat the whole freaking thing. That whole sharing-is-nice thing is soooo overrated.
These brownies definitely aren’t nice. They’re just a teensy-tiny bit on the naughty side. That darned sneaky deep-dish, ultra-fudgy brownie goodness and all. ♥
Oh, and obviously it goes without saying that a nice large plop of whipped cream and a cute little strawberry on top of these brownies is absolutely required.
P.S. Next time I make these brownies which is probably gonna be later today for the 12th-ish time, I PROMISE I won’t let the dog eat yours. 😉
Mini Deep-Dish Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whipped cream and berries for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease four 8-in ramekins and dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a double-boiler. Gently stir over medium high heat until smooth and melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Quickly whisk melted chocolate mixture in until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and salt. Gently fold into liquid mixture until just combined.
- Divide brownie batter between prepared ramekins and gently smooth tops (ramekins should be about 3/4 full) Bake brownies at 350F 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs sticking to it.
- Serve deep-dish brownies warm with whipped cream and berries if desired.
More brownies from around the web…*cue drooling*