You won’t be able to stop eating this flavorful zucchini noodles salad! Loaded with tons of fresh, healthy Mediterranean goodness and an unbelievable sun-dried tomato dressing.
About my salad situation, guys…
It’s officially out of hand is what it is. And this week marks the culmination of all salad history.
It is Salad For Dinner week on my blog!! For those of you new around here to my dinner series, here’s the scoop >>>
Every third week of the month for a solid week I share oodles of themed dinner recipes with y’all. So far we’ve done Pantry Essentials, Crockpot, Make-Ahead, and 7-Ingredient dinner series.
And today…the spotlight is dead-center on SALAD. A lot of people think salad only serves the cause as a lunch or side dish, but I’m here to tell you that salad for dinner is the BOSS. And you can totally do it without still feeling hungry afterwards or feeling like you’ve deprived yourself.
SQUEAL. Wait until you see all the salad GOLD I have coming your way this week.
First up on the salad agenda…zucchini noodles salad. Ohhh heck, this is gonna be an awesome week. ??
Zucchini noodles piled high with uber-fresh and healthy Mediterranean glory. And covered in sun-dried tomato dressing. And hi, I want to dive into the bowl now, please and thanks. ??
So the first thing that happens is we compile all our Mediterranean must-haves. This includes artichoke hearts, black olives, tomato, fresh herbs, and lots of feta. I mean, lots.
And then come…our oodles of zucchini noodles. Eeek, the COLORS, people!
Then came the dressing…tangy, flavorful, and completely wonderful sun-dried tomato vinaigrette. It will coat every single little zucchini noodle and take all the flavors up about 3498 notches on the NOM meter. Bam.
Then came the faceplants. Multiple occurrences I’m pleased to report. I can’t even this salad, guys. It’s just too wonderful.
Let’s do Monday a favor right now. It’s called EAT THE SALAD!!
Sun-Dried Tomato Mediterranean Zucchini Noodle Salad
- 3 medium zucchini spiralized
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 1 can 15 oz artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- SUNDRIED TOMATO DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine spiralized zucchini, olives, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and feta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Make the dressing: Place sundried tomatoes, vinegar, water, and garlic in food processor. With food processor running, drizzle olive oil through top, pulsing dressing until completely smooth. Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve, toss sundried tomato dressing with zucchini noodle mixture. Enjoy!
This ain’t my first rodeo with zucchini noodles!! ♥