Made with only a handful of ingredients in five minutes, this festive salted caramel espresso martini is the perfect cocktail for any coffee-lover!
Coffee and caramel go hand in hand so it’s high time we put the two in cocktail form! Enter, the dreamiest espresso martini.
It’s packed with INCREDIBLE coffee flavors, a double dose of caramel, and of course you can’t forget the fun stuff!
Any coffee lover is going to go nuts over this martini. It’s a go-to for good reason in our house!
You can’t beat mixing up this martini for any event because it’s SO easy to make last-minute and always impresses. Hello, did you see those caramel swirls and coffee beans??
This Espresso Martini features…
- Flavorful caramel from both salted caramel syrup and caramel vodka
- Rich espresso and sweet coffee liqueur
- 5 minutes to make and only 6 ingredients needed
Making the Espresso Martini
(scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe)
Ingredients You Will Need
- Caramel vodka
- Salted caramel syrup
- Coffee liqueur
- Half and half cream
Choosing Your Coffee
We recommend brewing your own espresso for this recipe if possible since fresh espresso gives the martini an unmatchable rich coffee flavor.
If you don’t have an espresso maker you can substitute the espresso with an equal amount of strong-brewed coffee.
Tips for Perfect Martini
- Use caramel syrup – make sure you use a syrup, not sauce. Syrup is thinner and incorporates into the other ingredients much easier.
- Shake martini – you can use a traditional shaker or a jar with a lid. Shake the martini 30-60 seconds to get a foamy texture.
- Drizzle martini glasses with caramel – we recommend using a caramel sauce for this since it’s thicker and sticks to the glass easier.
Try these ideas for a different twist on this recipe.
- Add Baileys – try replacing the coffee liqueur with a splash of Bailey’s Irish cream for a rich and creamy twist.
- Use a different syrup – try vanilla, maple, or butterscotch syrup in place of the caramel.
If you’re a fan of the almighty duo of caramel and coffee this martini has your name written ALL over it! The double whammy of caramel in both the syrup and the vodka add the perfect flavor that pairs so well with the rich espresso and sweet coffee liqueur.
Cheers, coffee-lovers! Enjoy your new favorite cocktail.
Save this recipe using the ‘save to recipe box’ button below. If you make it, please let us know! Leave a comment + star rating below, or take a photo and tag it on Instagram with #wholeandheavenlyoven.
Watch this martini made step-by-step on Google web stories.
More coffee favorites to try next!
Salted Caramel Espresso Martini
This recipe may included paid links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
- 2 oz caramel vodka
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz salted caramel syrup
- 2 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 2 oz espresso
- 2 oz half and half cream
- Ice for shaking
- Caramel sauce and coffee beans for garnish
- Pour vodkas, caramel syrup, Kahlua, espresso, and half and half into a shaker. Fill with ice and shake 30-60 seconds until martini is chilled.
- Drizzle a little additional caramel around the inside of two martini glasses if desired. Strain martini into glasses and garnish with coffee beans. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This post was updated with new recipe adjustments and photos on 12/20/23.